Alert Section


Apply for a Council house and find other advice relating to Flintshire County Council's Housing services

Housing Improvements and Repairs

Information about who is responsible for Housing Repairs and how to report a Housing Repair.

Housing Solutions

Advice and guidance on applying for social housing, housing transfer, affordable housing etc.

Homeless / Homelessness

Advice and guidance if you are homeless, about to become homeless or are wanting to leave your home.

Gas Safety Week

Gas Safety Week is a national safety campaign to raise awareness of gas safety in the UK

Housing Support

Housing Support is a Welsh Government funded programme, which provides housing related support services to people over the age of 16

Affordable Housing

Flintshire County Council supports a low cost home ownership scheme, which enables people currently priced out of the housing market to own a home of their own.

Information for Landlords and Managing Agents

Flintshire County Council can help private landlords and managing agents.

Bond Scheme

The Flintshire County Council ("the Council") Bond Scheme may be able to help people who cannot afford the cash deposit when trying to rent a property from a private landlord or agent.

Landlord Consultation Survey

Flintshire Council is dedicated to improving our services to our community so your views and experiences are very important for us

Strategic Housing And Regeneration Programme (SHARP)

Flintshire County Council is committed to meeting the needs of the local community for affordable housing across the county

Garages Available To Rent

Following a detailed review of all Flintshire County Council operated garage sites throughout the county, decisions have been made on the future of each site.

North East Wales Homes & Property Management

North East Wales (NEW) Homes and Property Management, based in Flintshire, will own, lease and manage properties across Flintshire.

Housing Grants & Loans

Assistance available to homeowners to repair, improve and adapt their homes.

Extra Care Housing

Learn more about Flintshire County Council's extra care housing schemes

Disrepair of privately rented property

Help for tenants living in privately rented accommodation that is in a poor state of repair

Housing Register FAQs

Frequently asked questions about our housing register

Housing Rents

Useful information about Rent Accounts

Council Housing Contacts

Find useful contact details for various Housing services