Community Endowment Fund
The Flintshire Community Endowment Fund
The Flintshire Community Endowment Fund supports the following themes:
- Educational development of school aged children and young people
- Educational development of children in the early years
- School based projects that support health matters and healthy living
- Educational attainment projects including lifelong learning
- Education inclusion projects with support for individual students in the form of bursaries, travel assistance, sport, prizes for attainment and educational materials or other resources
Any application for a grant submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English.
All groups must complete an online application form which can be accessed via the Community Foundation in Wales website.
If you are applying as an individual, you will need to download a word document version of the application form available on the Community Foundation in Wales website.